22.8.10

Mr, Brightside

She lightned her cigarret and took a drag before saying:
"I'm learning how to hate you" - She said looking into my feet.
"You're what?"
"Yeah, learning how to hate you, to make it easy to take you off my life"
"You want me out of your life?"
"No, not in this way, I love you so much but I don't know if all of this are gonna change or if I'll sustand this forever"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, I took your only imperfection and I'm holding myself so tight on it like it's my safety-valve. And with this little thing I'm gonna try to hate you"
"You can't hate me, we're engaged!"
"I know, but this is not what I was planning. It's a nightmare! You could have it so much better, but you ruin it. Your attempts to make me the same as you. I'm me and I do'nt wanna be changed. You fell in love with me like this and now being like this is not enough?"
"I've never said that!"
"You've never said that but you thought and you did it. I wanted so much to be with you forever, I could imagine us..."
"So why don't you do it?"
"Because I'm not enough for you! I'm feeling like I'm wasting your time. This feeling is killing me inside, more than I'm."
"Why you're not looking at my eyes?"
"Because if I do it, I'll fall in love with you, it happens all the time. I can't look to you."
"Why? Because you'll realize that's the most stupid thing you ever thought?
"Yes."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário